SASS Wire Forum

Yul Lose Gun Cart Raffle Dec 12

Hellbender

If you bought one or more of the 300 Yul Lose gun cart fundraising raffle tickets a while back (thank you again Yul!), you'll be interested to know that the drawing will take place on Saturday, December 12.  One of our famous (infamous?:lol:) members, Crosscut Hardy, has a top notch personal stage in his backyard and that's where we'll be shooting that morning.  After the shoot, and probably before our luncheon, we'll hold the drawing.  If you're the lucky one whose ticket stub is drawn, I'll call you right then and there to let you know.  Then later that day I'll announce the winner here on the wire.

Good luck to everyone who bought a ticket!

Hellbender

IMG_9792.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

I'll be sure to wear a vest Saturday so I have a place to keep my phone handy.   Remember, if they don't answer, draw another ticket! :D

Unless it’s ticket # 1467 

34 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Unless it’s ticket # 1467 

Hoss, I drove 300 miles to personally sell you that ticket, so you better win!

7 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Hoss, I drove 300 miles to personally sell you that ticket, so you better win!

I’d sure hate to disappoint you! 

Just another shout-out to Yul Lose for the generous donation of this time and incredible skills to make the cart for this raffle.  He continues to be a role model for us all.

Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to whomever the winner may be.

Dogmeat (Pick Me!  Pick Me!  :P) Dad

Waiting on my phone to ring.....

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

Waiting on my phone to ring.....

might as well stop waiting Hoss, you didn't win.  I'm just about to post the video of the drawing and announce the lucky winner.

Archived