SASS Wire Forum

Totally OT: Is anybody here a member of one of the Glock forums?

The reason that I'm asking is that I have a whole bunch of Starline 45 GAP brass I would like to get out of my reloading room but I don't want to join a forum for a gun that I don't have just to try to sell some brass. I thought maybe I could contact one of the admins on one of the forums and see if something could be arranged but it appears that even contacting an admin isn't possible without joining the forums...

Help?

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I've come and gone on Glock Talk, but I don't post there much because 1: I only have one Glock (A G19), and 2: because the atmosphere there doesn't feel very adult-like, if you know what I mean.

If I were you I'd sell that brass on Gunbroker instead.

Actually, I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the reminder!

On 12/9/2020 at 4:28 PM, Church Key, SASS # 33713 said:

I'm a long time Glocktalk member. How much brass and what's the price? Let me know and I'll post it.

I've got 965 pieces of unfired Starline. I'd like to get $175 shipped.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Charles - Just posted the following in the Glock Talk Forum and will let you know if I get contacted:

I'm posting this for a fellow cowboy action shooter as he is not a Glock Talk forum member. Please pm me if there is any interest and I'll connect you both:

"I've got 965 pieces of unfired Starline .45 GAP brass. I'd like to get $175 shipped."

11 hours ago, Church Key, SASS # 33713 said:

Charles - Just posted the following in the Glock Talk Forum and will let you know if I get contacted:

I'm posting this for a fellow cowboy action shooter as he is not a Glock Talk forum member. Please pm me if there is any interest and I'll connect you both:

"I've got 965 pieces of unfired Starline .45 GAP brass. I'd like to get $175 shipped."

Thanks! I answered your PM's as well.

Archived