SASS Wire Forum

Pair - Pietta 1858 New Army stainless .44-SOLD

Yazoo City Gal

For sale a pair of Pietta 1858 New Army stainless .44 with four additional stainless cylinders.  These guns have been touched by Dragoon.  Maybe he will chime in and tell you about them .  This was another favorite pair owned by Judge'm All Duncan.  Because Dragoon told me these were "special" I am not interested in breaking up the pair.   $1100.00.  

SASS members only.  Pm me if interested.

1858 Piettas.jpg

Hey Yazoo!! I tuned these for the Judge as he was thinking about switching to Remingtons. He liked his Rugers (cartridge) and I had told him these may be more "familiar".  They have coil hand, bolt and trigger actions along with a bolt block and action stops .  .  .  they are quite the beasties!! I don't believe they can be broken!!  Easy shooters with slightly more than a 4 lb hammer draw and 2 1/2 - 3 lb trigger pull .  .  .  definitely a special pair of revolvers!! Buyer can contact me and I will do any maintenance if ever needed or any questions.

Mike

I'm glad they're SOLD, I was sorely tempted... I have two pair of percussion pistols done over by Mike.  I was thinking hard on these!  Can't never have too many...

Yeah...they were a gorgeous pair...but I have dropped a bunch of coin on gun sets for me and the missus to get started up here in SASS and am glad someone quickly took away THAT temptation!

Archived