SASS Wire Forum

getiing out of the game All sold

'm riding a new trail. Got into this game last March. Mernickle gun leather products have less than 6 matches on them. The following items are for sale. All prices in USD. would prefer paypal friends and family. I'll fit as much as possible in a single box for a better shipping rate. All items are lightly used and purchased new, with the exception of items #4 and #9. Those I bought on the net here used.

I've never sold anything on the wire so if something with descriptions or pictures is off. I'll do better pictures by text. I don't appologize, it shows weakness and I wont tolerate rude behavior.

If you want it. Say, you will take it. I'll deal with the one that says he wants it first and do my best to follow the next in line.

Item#1 Mernickle gun belt.Sold Frank Hammer Marked 42 length and color is gunfighter brown, cartridge loops 44/45             

Item #2 Mernickle HP rig Sold JJ "REB" Wainwright. Marked 42 but its really about 41 to center, Color is Gunfighter brown Includes cartridge slide ( 44/45) and pouch.  Holsters were made for Vaquero's with  5-1/2" barrels   

!tem  #3 Sold  Zeb Gray Mernickle Shotshell belt for 12 ga. color/Gunfighter brown Marked 44       Leather shell holders (6 double)                               

Item #4 Sold Dakota Brown Kirkpatrick Shotgun belt color/ brown, 12 ga(12 pairs of doubles and hunter 38 caliber slide. Marked 40                            

Item #5 Sold Waymore Loco Mernickle cartridge carrier 44/45    color/Gunfighter brown                           

Item #6 Sold Trigger Aaron Scully black leather vest with buffalo snaps. Size L                                           

Item #8 Sold Zeb Gray Scully LT blue shirt Size XL                                                                                        

Item #9 Sold Frank HammerTombstone Pants grayish green in color. Size 38x32                                          

Item #10 Sold Trigger Aaron Scully pants tan color. Size 38x34                                                                   

Archived