SASS Wire Forum

COVID Vaccine: first issue

Widder, SASS #59054

I think the first group eligible for the Vaccine should be College Football players and coaches.

2nd group should be all fans with season tickets.

The only exceptions to this would be Ohio State and Notre Dame.

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

Doctors, nurses, first responders, and our elders in care facilities are first in line.

As to Ohio State, I see the Buckeyes kicked butt today. But not sure any conclusion needs to be drawn from it, as they went up against the Michigan State Spartans.

Notre Dame, meh.

Dr. Fauci first!! Then all the democrats, then the RINOS, then after a time the Republicans.

I vote for the elderly living on their own.   :wub:

I  HAVE  HAD  MY  COVID-19 VACCINE .   IT  DOES  NOT  HURT  OR  MAKE  YOU  SICK .   ALL  GOOD  WORKERS  SHOULD  DO  THEIR  PART  AND  BE  VACCINATED  AS  SOON  AS  OUR  GREAT  LEADERS  ORDER .   REPORT  NON-COMPLIANCE  TO  THE  NEAREST  FEDERAL  AGENT .   COMMUNICATION  ENDS.

O.K...... I will amend my original post to be more specific.

Priority vaccines should go to college teams in the SEC..... and a few of their coaches.   :D

Along with college teams, Cowboy shooters will also be included if their dues are paid up.

Now, thats better.

..........Widder

Soap box mode. They found that the malaria medicine had positive results on shortening the time you have the illness. But here in Nevada the Gov. said he hasn't been tested so we don't know the risks. Even though they have been using it since the 50's and know the side effects.  How can they develop a vaccine and administer it if it hasn't gone through clinical trials? Where's the FDA sign off?

COVID is a virus. Like influenza and the common cold. And like flu it will evolve or mutate in reaction to its environment. The flu shots some get each year are the CDC's best guess at what type of flu will show up. It's not 100% effective.

So this isn't a vaccine that will prevent you from getting COVID each year. Each year they will have to adapt the "shot" to combat whatever version shows up.

This is what my Doctor told me.

I know this comedy relief, but I'm amazed at the people that think some magic elixir is coming.

Archived