SASS Wire Forum

Where to find a holster for this monster?

Wade Butcher

WW4YsDn.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good [enough until I can order a custom made] holster for this beast? I'd prefer a crossdraw style holster, but as long as it fits a long 10" octagonal barrel with a front sling attachment, then I'll likely take it for now.

Thanks in advance.

W.B.

A Gun Bucket is just a a short, loosely fitting holster that will take most anything. With your gun the barrel would be sticking out the end a great deal.

21 minutes ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

A Gun Bucket is just a a short, loosely fitting holster that will take most anything. With your gun the barrel would be sticking out the end a great deal.

Ah! Unfortunately, I want the end of the barrel to be protected. :/

W.B.

Double Diamond.

DD is a good choice and consider the chest carry.  Several companies are now doing chest carry models and they are almost the only practical way to carry something like what you have and still be functional.  I know Galco and at least one or two others are offering chest carry and do vary from each other by just a tad so check them all out first.  If I ever manage to get another big Colts Walker model chest carry is what I would look at!  

Uncle Mikes makes a holster for just that type of gun. Comes in black or cammo’ and can be rigged to work as a chest, shoulder, or belt hang.

Archived