SASS Wire Forum

Hunting Priest Harassed.

Raylan

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

How much you want to bet these anti-hunters have no problem buying a pack of ground beef at the local Mega-Mart?

And I'll bet they wouldn't lift a finger to help out the food bank either.

I bet this would not be happening if he had not gone on social media and posted pictures.

I'm not saying what he is doing is wrong. But it's like putting NRA stickers on your truck. Anything that is even slightly controversial these days is going to get you a ration of crap from some anal sphincter.

38 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I bet this would not be happening if he had not gone on social media and posted pictures.

I'm not saying what he is doing is wrong. But it's like putting NRA stickers on your truck. Anything that is even slightly controversial these days is going to get you a ration of crap from some anal sphincter.

Not saying you're wrong, but the progressive left doesn't have exclusive rights to post their hobbies and interests on social media. If they're going to be free to post the stuff they care about we should be allowed to do so as well. Hiding from them is only emboldening them.

Tire hunting is fun. Quiet with a bow too...except for the hissing. Satanic air in in the tires of the godless must be exorcised...

hope they catch those doing it and that it results in consequences - problem is most wrongdoers these days get a scolding and sent on their merry way to continue their crimes - one day soon this crap has to get paid for in a meaningful way that leaves an impression [or two] 

If those jackasses are on abbey property harassing the Good Father, while he is harvesting game to feed the poor, then it's time he learned to set traps. Bear size traps.......

Archived