SASS Wire Forum

FS XXL and XXXL Vests ALL SOLD

Hellbender

We (Up the Creek Gang, Lake Charles, LA) have several vests for sale with all proceeds going toward our effort to raise funds to rebuild our cowboy town that was destroyed by Hurricanes Laura and Delta. 

The one remaining vest (# 3) has no size tag but all 7 of these vests belonged to the same person, so that will give you some idea of the likely size.

Vest 1 - Wah Maker XXL black vest with alternating vertical solid stripes and diamond pattern stripes, metal buttons, two pockets. $25 SOLD

Vest 2 - Wah Maker XXL red paisley on black, metal buttons, two pockets. $25  SOLD

Vest 3 - Classic Old West Styles (no size tag) gold fabric front with flower design, bronze color rear, plastic buttons, two pockets. $20  SOLD

Vest 4 - Wah Maker XXL brown front, plastic buttons, two pockets, [Y-shaped stains on rear most likely from suspenders]. $15 SOLD

Vest 5 - Wah Maker XXXL grey front, plastic buttons, 4 pockets. $25 SOLD

Vest 6 - Frontier Classics XXL olive canvas vest, metal buttons, 4 pockets. $20 SOLD

Vest 7 - Navarre Leather Company XXL black "Italian Stone DesignTM" leather vest, leather ties instead of buttons, left and right sides laced together with leather strings, two pockets. $50  SOLD

Vests will go to whoever says they want them first.

Multiple purchases will be combined to save on shipping costs. 

vest 1a.jpeg

vest 1b.jpeg

vest 2 a.jpeg

vest 2 b.jpeg

vest 3 a.jpeg

vest 3 b.jpeg

vest 4 a.jpeg

vest 4 b.jpeg

vest 5 a.jpeg

vest 5 b.jpeg

vest 6 a.jpeg

vest 6 b.jpeg

vest 7 a.jpeg

vest 7 b.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

We (Up the Creek Gang, Lake Charles, LA) have several vests for sale with all proceeds going toward our effort to raise funds to rebuild our cowboy town that was destroyed by Hurricanes Laura and Delta. 

Vest 1 - Wah Maker XXL black vest with alternating vertical solid stripes and diamond pattern stripes, metal buttons, two pockets. $25

Vest 2 - Wah Maker XXL red paisley on black, metal buttons, two pockets. $25

Vest 3 - Classic Old West Styles (no size tag) gold fabric front with flower design, bronze color rear, plastic buttons, two pockets. $20

Vest 4 - Wah Maker XXL brown front, plastic buttons, two pockets, [Y-shaped stains on rear most likely from suspenders]. $15

Vest 5 - Wah Maker XXXL grey front, plastic buttons, 4 pockets. $25

Vest 6 - Frontier Classics XXL olive canvas vest, metal buttons, 4 pockets. $20

Vest 7 - Navarre Leather Company XXL black "Italian Stone DesignTM" leather vest, leather ties instead of buttons, left and right sides laced together with leather strings, two pockets. $50

Vests will go to whoever says they want them first.

Please also see our other listing of non-CAS XXL shirts.

Multiple purchases will be combined to save on shipping costs. 

vest 1a.jpeg

vest 1b.jpeg

vest 2 a.jpeg

vest 2 b.jpeg

vest 3 a.jpeg

vest 3 b.jpeg

vest 4 a.jpeg

vest 4 b.jpeg

vest 5 a.jpeg

vest 5 b.jpeg

vest 6 a.jpeg

vest 6 b.jpeg

vest 7 a.jpeg

vest 7 b.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Cobra Kid said:

I'll take vests. 1,2&4.     Cobrakid.                          Pm how want money I can do paypal

Great, thank you!  I'll shoot you a PM when I get the total figured.

7 minutes ago, Salty Pawl said:

I will take #6 please!

Great, thanks!  PM about to be sent to you.

Hello I am interested in your vest#7. The Black leather with conches and lace sides. Is it still available? 
hoe much for shipping 

payment method 

Is there any rips, tears, damage or bad smells to the vest

What payment form. Please let me know soon as you can.  Thank you.  Outlaw 

41 minutes ago, Outlaw #110339 said:

Hello I am interested in your vest#7. The Black leather with conches and lace sides. Is it still available? 
hoe much for shipping 

payment method 

sending PM now

Just now, Hellbender said:

sending PM now

can't send you a PM for some reason.  Changes to Outlaws when I put in Outlaw so I didn't send it.

Yes, the vest is still available. No, there are no rips, tears, damage or smells.

Payment can be check or PayPal.

Do you want it?  

37 minutes ago, Youngson said:

I will take #5. PM me with details please.

PM about to be sent.

1 minute ago, Outlaw #110339 said:

Yes I will Take it.   Will pay by pay pal.  Need PP address

Great.  I need your zip code so I can figure shipping.  Please send it to me by PM so I can get your correct PM.

15 minutes ago, Outlaw #110339 said:

Just to confirm I Outlaw want vest #7.  Thanks

please send me your zip code so I can tell you how much to send by PayPal.  Then I will give you the PayPal account to send the funds to.  I also will need your mailing address - please send all that to me by PM.   Thanks,  Hellbender

1 hour ago, Outlaw #110339 said:

hoe much for shipping 

payment method 

Howdy Outlaw,

I let you know as soon as I could as you requested.  Will you please let me know what I need to know?  You seemed to be in a hurry.  I'm just trying to expedite the sale for you.

Thanks,

Hellbender

53 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Howdy Outlaw,

I let you know as soon as I could as you requested.  Will you please let me know what I need to know?  You seemed to be in a hurry.  I'm just trying to expedite the sale for you.

Thanks,

Hellbender

Hey Outlaw,  I finally found your PM way down in the Outlaw list and not at the top and I  just sent you a PM with the info you requested.  Sorry for the delay, pard!

Hellbender

6 minutes ago, Lever Action Landon said:

I'll take #3 if still available. 

You got it!  About to answer your PM.

Archived