SASS Wire Forum

NYC Surgeon Doesn’t Understand How We Can’t Stop ‘Gun Violence’

Charlie T Waite

(from bearingarms.com)

There is no such thing as “gun violence”!!  Violence is a descriptive term for unacceptable action that results in damage or injury or both!!  Violence isn’t different because of what tool is used!!  A gun or a knife or a club or a brick is just a tool!!  The violence is committed by the person or persons or whatever animal that seeks to harm!!

The term “GUN VIOLENCE” is a manufactured phrase created to vilify a tool!  Why doesn’t the media categorize violence committed with a car or a fist as “car violence” or “fist violence”?

BECAUSE IT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THAT VIOLENCE AND CRIME PERPETRATED WITH A GUN IS DIFFERENT FROM AND WORSE THAN THAT DONE WITH ANYTHING ELSE!!!

Geez, and I thought I would at least get one comment on the old gun in the picture which looks like a .32 Iver Johnson.  Nobody takes notice of the little things anymore...:rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Geez, and I thought I would at least get one comment on the old gun in the picture which looks like a .32 Iver Johnson.  Nobody takes notice of the little things anymore...:rolleyes:

We noticed.....

Just couldn't bring myself to tell you how incredibly dangerous that peashooter is/was.

You might shoot your eye out!

14 minutes ago, Ace_of_Hearts said:

We noticed.....

Just couldn't bring myself to tell you how incredibly dangerous that peashooter is/was.

You might shoot your eye out!

Wow & I have a few originals in NRA Good condition - I had them checked out and yes they are shooters :P

1 hour ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Wow & I have a few originals in NRA Good condition - I had them checked out and yes they are shooters :P

I had an IJ .32 for a while. It needed a trigger spring when I got it and it shot okay, I just didn't trust it to work properly and safely.  When someone wanted it more than I did, I obliged them.

Had an H&R .38 that was a little better gun, but it too was more valuable to another shooter!!

Archived