SASS Wire Forum

Worthless yeller dawg

Alpo

I never realized, really, how much she would touch me.

When we would be out on our afternoon walk, and we would meet people, I would tell them that the only thing she liked more than meeting people and getting petted was meeting people who was wearing black, so she could rub up against them and leave little white hairs all over them.

Today it was cold, so I put on a pair of black sweatpants before the walk. Last winter I wore blue jeans, and since the first week of February I've been wearing a pair of shorts. But today I've got black long pants.

First thing she does is rub against the outside of my right leg. Then she circles around and rubs against the outside of my left leg. Then she walks between my legs as I'm walking so she gets the insides of both of them at the same time . As I sit with my feet up on the foot stool she's squats down a little bit and walks underneath my legs to get to the water bowl, rubbing her back along my calves. and when I'm getting the leash she stands there all excited with the tail going back and forth hitting both legs constantly.

By the time we get outside, my black pants are white from the knees to the cuff.

When she's on the leash, she might be the entire length of the leash away from me. Five or six feet. But when she's not on the leash, in the house, she's as close to me as she can possibly get.

Damn nocount dog.

My wife has always groomed our two girls (Cocker Spaniels), and when she is finished, we have enough hair for a third one! :P

20170611_173538.thumb.jpg.0bb7d9180595d5813ad2d2840a9ec5b8.jpg

Archived