SASS Wire Forum

SOLD FS 1975 Marlin 1894 44 Magnum

OK Dirty Dan

I'd like to sell my Marlin 1894 in .44 Magnum. It has Marlin's microgroove rifling in a 20" barrel, and is in good condition with some minor dings on the wood and metal. I am not the original owner of this rifle, and it had some miles put on it before it came into my possession, but it's still in good condition given its age, and functions perfectly. Since getting into SASS this just sits in my safe, and I now have cowboy competition guns I have my eyes on so I'd like to pass this one on to someone else.

Just before getting into SASS, I installed a Skinner peep sight. The few rounds I've put through it since indicate that a taller front sight may be needed if the Skinner sight is kept, but the factory barrel-mounted sight is still present if you decide to go that direction.

I'd like $830 shipped to your door. That's with your FFL accepting shipments from a private citizen. I will mail through my FFL if need be, but I'd ask that you pay whatever the additional cost would be. As is standard practice, first public "I'll take it" comment gets the rifle, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! 

Thank you!

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

• OK Dirty Dan changed the title to SOLD FS 1975 Marlin 1894 44 Magnum

Archived