SASS Wire Forum

Non SASS Bullets - AK47 Bullets, not the Mold

Ace Holliday

Non-SASS bullets. These work well in AK47 type firearms. Cleaning up the shop and thought somebody might want to make up some plinking ammo. 165 hard cast, lubed, gas checked, sized to .314". I have shot a lot of these and have had zero issues with them. Mold says 155 grain but they are closer to 160 grain. Target is 8" diameter shot at 50 yards offhand. That is about 1 3/4" group. Not bad for my Serbian made firearm.....or my old eyes. $20 plus $8.30 USPS flat rate priority mail. PayPal f&f or check/m.o.

Thanks for looking,

Ace Holliday

SASS 99975

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bailey Creek,5759 said:

What are you selling ?

Bullets, Mold?

Bullets. I'll try to clarify.

• Ace Holliday changed the title to Non SASS Bullets - AK47 Bullets, not the Mold

Read the description please people! The title clearly stated “bullets” from the get go. Nothing at all about a mold. In the description it clearly states 165 bullets. The photo is a sample. I guess I could have said that in the description but if you didn’t read it to get the quantity you would not have seen that either. I know this is not SASS related stuff but other folks are selling non-SASS stuff here. I thought it was ok. 
I don’t know how I can make it any easier to understand. 

My apoligy Sir.  Read your ad several times but missed 165 was count, not weight      GW

Archived