SASS Wire Forum

Rip Just L

Red Rider Rudy

We lost one of the Best Cowgirls you could have ever known.  Just L aka Lisa Renfrow.  She was was a good friend of many.  I will miss her and that great Smile!  Prayers for Fly and her Family!!!

RIP Lisa

What a tremendous loss. That lady was a fighter. Once of the nicest people I ever met in CAS. Always enjoyed talking with her and Fly. Our deepest condolences to her family and especially to Fly. We'll all miss her.

What an outstanding Lady.  May God comfort Fly,  family, and the immense number of friends.  

Prayers up for family & friends of this fine young lady from Dakota Skipper and the Dawg  

Happy trails L.   

So sorry to hear that.  She was such a great person.  Loved her smile.  At least she's at peace now and no longer in pain.  Prayers to Fly and the rest of the family. 

Roper and Schwaby 

You’ve all heard the saying” come for the shooting, stay for the people”     Well in my book Lisa was one of those people. From the first time you meet her, she was like an old friend. My prayers to fly and the rest of the family for their loss. She was definitely a shining light in our sass family 

She was my friend and I loved her.

Archived