SASS Wire Forum

When Momma Says It's Time To Go...

Subdeacon Joe

Reminds me of the one I saw in Alaska at King Salmon AFB...Driving at the back side of the base in the middle of nowhere...Mama came across the road about 100 yards out...Two cubs and her...i swear she was as big as pool table I was shooting pool on the night before...I asked the drive to backup...He was already there....

Texas Lizard 

18 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

It was by the ear for us.  Grandpa said cow or kid, it goes where the head goes.

Dad almost never physically punished me, but Mom.....well, Mom usually attacked with tears and I couldn't take that, but now and again she'd go for an ear or the short hairs at the base of my skull.  Both were tried and true "come alongs".

There’s always one kid who requires more hands (or teeth) on attention.

23 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I think that how I was always carried some times dragged by feet.

19 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

It was by the ear for us.  Grandpa said cow or kid, it goes where the head goes.

42 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Dad almost never physically punished me, but Mom.....well, Mom usually attacked with tears and I couldn't take that, but now and again she'd go for an ear or the short hairs at the base of my skull.  Both were tried and true "come alongs".

My mom used a halter and leash on me.

7 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

3 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

My ma would "bring out the wooden spoon", we'd laugh at that and she'd end up laughing too.

Believe it or not - my mom would use a bullwhip! She couldn't catch me so she would grab her whip and get me on the legs while I was still in range!:rolleyes:

My Mom was the master of the "One arm run around". She would hold one arm while using the belt with the other hand. This continued until you ran into a piece oof furniture and couldn't run anymore!

Of course with Dad it was "Come here, boy" and the iron hard clamp on the back of the neck.

8 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Are you at least housebroken now?;)

39 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Were you a puppy?

38 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Are you at least housebroken now?;)

Funny, I thought I halter was used on a horse, not a dog.

On 11/28/2020 at 10:43 AM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

There’s always one kid who requires more hands (or teeth) on attention.

aint that the truth ......it was my brother in our house even tho he always tried to cast the blame on my sister and i 

middle kids thing i think 

By the time I got to age twelve, I had been, for more than a year, taller and heavier than my mother. My dad had busted my @$$ so many times I had hide like saddle leather back there!!

NOTHING infuriated my mother like beating on my backside ‘til her hands were bruised and she was out of breath, only to have me look at her and ask, “Are you through??”

From age twelve on, it was, “Wait ‘til your father gets home!!”

Archived