SASS Wire Forum

Turkey facts

They can be persistently aggressive.

Watched a couple of toms chase a neighbor into her garage with the groceries; she was terrorized and broke down crying.

Another neighbor lady called the police a while back; a tom had chased her child in the street, and then attacked her when she went out to intervene.  Police tried their best to shoo it out of the street, but it repeatedly charged them, flying into the air at the end of each charge and trying to catch them with his talons.  They ended up ending him.

I prefer my turkey deep fried.

LL

PS

The turkey and the golfer reminded me of another one of my neighbors.  He was a veterinarian, specializing in large animals.  Out on the golf course one day, and tried to shoo away a large group of Canada geese.  One of the geese took issue with him, and wings a-flappin', charged him.  Canada geese are BIG birds, and an angry goose can do some damage.  He waved it off with a club several times, but it would not give up.  Finally, he smacked it with a wood.  End of goose.  And nearly the end of his career.  The MSPCA filed a complaint with the licensing board, alleging that he was unfit to be allowed to care for animals, and tried to get them to pull his ticket.  It took almost a year, and cost him mucho dinero, but he finally got to keep his license.  What kind of people try to take away your livelihood because you had to defend yourself from a goose?

LL

29 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

What kind of people try to take away your livelihood because you had to defend yourself from a goose?

LL

STOOPID ones

32 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

What kind of people try to take away your livelihood because you had to defend yourself from a goose?

This kind.

Asshole.jpg

Archived