SASS Wire Forum

FS: S&W PC Schofield 2000 | NOW SHIPPING + LOWER PRICE

Wade Butcher

PXlClgE.jpg

IGRtcsQ.jpg

After careful consideration, I've decided to sell my Smith & Wesson Performance Center Schofield Model 3 aka "Schofield 2000." The pistol itself is new and unfired (not including the factory test fire) and in pristine condition. However, the cheap velvet inside the presentation box has seen better days.

Comes with the original wooden presentation box, full color Schofield history and features booklet, owners manual, blank registration card, gold colored token coin thingy, and factory test fire .45 S&W brass shell with test fire certification and technician's signature, etc.

Price is $2500 $2000 + FREE SHIPPING (FFL to FFL). Additionally, face-to-face transfer in Greenville SC is also available. SOLD

Please feel free to ask questions and/or request more photos. Happiness guaranteed. Thanks.

UPDATE: I spoke with my local FFL, and shipping thru them is a breeze. (I dropped off my first package with them today, and it should arrive at its new home next week!) It seems that shipping firearms for its customers is a pretty common thing. Just a quick form to fill out, and they take it from there. Unfortunately, there is an extra $25 transfer fee, but that's the price of business, I suppose.

Anyway...I'm now offering this pistol for sale with free shipping within the 48 states. (FFLs only.) :)

W.B.

Archived