SASS Wire Forum

Surveys

Doc Shapiro

Sheesh.  I had a package delivered by FedEx and got an email to fill out a survey.  3 days later, UPS delivers a package and I get an email to fill out a survey.  I go to the eye doc, and get an email to fill out a survey.  My going rate for survey's is $300 per 15 minutes.  If you want an answer, you're just going to have to make it worthwhile.  Otherwise, I'm not going to respond.

Jehovah Whitens it the door. 

Could I ask you one question?  "If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?"  I answered.  She followed with, "Now, why did you say that?"  I says,  "You said one question.", as I shut the door. 

I only do surveys  if I  really care...Most of the time I don't.

4 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Jehovah Whitens it the door. 

Could I ask you one question?  "If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?"  I answered.  She followed with, "Now, why did you say that?"  I says,  "You said one question.", as I shut the door. 

Warden, I had a JW at the door a  couple years ago that asked  me  that same question.

I responded with "Solicitors! If I had my way there would be none, including Jehovah's Witnesses that knock on my door." Then I shut the door. :D

Put an American Flag up at your door. :FlagAm: It keeps the JW's away. Trust me, it works. They go through my neighborhood every other week. They do not knock on my door.

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Put an American Flag up at your door. :FlagAm: It keeps the JW's away. Trust me, it works. They go through my neighborhood every other week. They do not knock on my door

That's not the reason. They made an annotation in their notes, and when they got back to the Kingdom Hall it got put into the big roster.

DO NOT GO TO SUCH AND SUCH ADDRESS. OCCUPANT IS UNRECEPTIVE TO WITNESSING.

And when they go out to do the witnessing they will get a note that says to stay away from that house.

Friend of mine, years back. Majored in religion. A couple came to his door one day and asked him if he was aware that there was only one God, and his name was Jehovah.

He responded by asking them if they believed what it said in the Bible. They said they absolutely believed it. He then asked if they believed in - and he named the chapter and verse - where it says that he that speaketh the name of the Lord aloud shall be put to death by stoning.

Then he leaned down and picked up a brick. By the time he straightened up they were headed out the gate. They never came back to his house again. Somebody made a note that this was not a good house to missionary at.

52 minutes ago, Alpo said:

That's not the reason. They made an annotation in their notes, and when they got back to the Kingdom Hall it got put into the big roster.

DO NOT GO TO SUCH AND SUCH ADDRESS. OCCUPANT IS UNRECEPTIVE TO WITNESSING.

And when they go out to do the witnessing they will get a note that says to stay away from that house.

Friend of mine, years back. Majored in religion. A couple came to his door one day and asked him if he was aware that there was only one God, and his name was Jehovah.

He responded by asking them if they believed what it said in the Bible. They said they absolutely believed it. He then asked if they believed in - and he named the chapter and verse - where it says that he that speaketh the name of the Lord aloud shall be put to death by stoning.

Then he leaned down and picked up a brick. By the time he straightened up they were headed out the gate. They never came back to his house again. Somebody made a note that this was not a good house to missionary at.

Interesting. Thank you. Regardless, I got my wish. They leave me alone. :lol:

Archived