SASS Wire Forum

Her sister needs a HoneyDo

Dirty Dog Doug

MY Girlfriend asks me "please  go see what is wrong with my sisters dishwasher .. the lights come on for a minute then nothing "

20 minute drive passing 2 closed In and Out burgers 

I get there and push the start button ..well she is right light goes out in a minute 

at least i know it has power 

I unload the top rack and decide to wash them to get them out of my way 

I notice the sink was backing up ... run the garbage disposal  it clear the sink 

I get thinking I wonder ... so I  push the start button and it starts and runs !!! Go me 

She sez " Well dam my husband could have fixed that "

I drive home past the 2 still closed In and Out burger 

33 minutes ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

She sez " Well dam my husband could have fixed that "

Your girlfriend had you fix her sister's dishwasher when her sister is married and the sister says the husband  could  have "fixed that" when something totally  obvious is the problem?

Baby raised eyebrows | Meme Generator

16 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

In and Outs were closed.

surely you don’t suggest that she buy him a Big Mac or a Whopper?

got to eat a Big Mac once a year to know just how good and In and Out burger is 

I do kind of owe her for 2 haircuts while CA was in first lock down 

42 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

“Could have”, if he’d been smart enough to figure the problem in the first place. 

Still say she owes you a burger. 

I agree. Double Double animal style should be provided to the handyman.

her husband is very smart man . I know that I dont know enough to fix it right 

Dishwasher are simple   timer board, pump or valve maybe hose 

my plan was take 30 minutes to take the bad part out  drive slow to get new one  then be first in line at In and Out burger 

Husband not there???Had to show a neighbor how to reload a stapler end of last week. I'm expecting a large staple gun type. It was a paper stapler that 1. someone over pushed the top, stuck. 2. Staples that were in it were upside down. Filled it, told her which way they go in and showed her how to open it to load. Geez, some people just aren't too bright:rolleyes::blink::lol::blush:

Got the Missus a new dishwasher. She says she just loves and keeps staring. Maybe I shouldn't have got the 20 year old blond guy from down the street...

never - ever , start a relationship as a handy person that can fix stuff --- trust me , when your in your 70s they will still be asking you to fix stuff , off ladders ,  for folks - while the 40s guy that acts ignorant watches the ball game , happened to me just last night , got the satisfaction of everything going real fine but 40s guy not not knowing where the tools and light bulbs are really rubs the wrong way , 

Archived