SASS Wire Forum

TactiCOOL Single Action - Viewer discretion advised

Warden Callaway

I went to their website to see what the base revolver was. I was thinking it might be an Italian SAA clone. I cannot tell what the revolver is but the machine work makes me think it’s a SAA CLONE clone. :lol:

http://www.kingarms.com/product_detail.php?id=2908

Hmmmm. Not a Bisley grip,  otherwise...;)

From the web site...

7.Bullets and Loader:
 - Heavy brass shells with high compression bb retainers.
 - Package come with 6 BB bullets shells.

It’s a toy. Not a real gun. 

But I’ll be the first to say it’s kinda cool. Slightly steampunk-ish, which I like. 

4 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

From the web site...

7.Bullets and Loader:
 - Heavy brass shells with high compression bb retainers.
 - Package come with 6 BB bullets shells.

It’s a toy. Not a real gun. 

But I’ll be the first to say it’s kinda cool. Slightly steampunk-ish, which I like. 

42 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Upon first viewing - - - - PLUS ONE too Charley Harley

Sort of an Air Soft thingie.

Duh...I didn't catch that it was a less than lethal but possibly "stingie" BB gun. :D

I also think it's actually kind of cool. ;)

14 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

2035 - For Sale, King Arms Devil Single Action Revolver, one of only 4 ever sold, EXTREMELY RARE! 

I had a friend who collected "rare"guns in the belief that they were valuable.  I broke him of that when he bought a South African shotgun that had special 12 gauge ammo in a grip magazine, could be run as a semi-auto or pump gun, and a whole plethora of other useless crap.  He gave $500.00 for it in 1990 and a couple of years late couldn't get $50.00 for it.  I finally convinced him that there were very few of them made because they weren't worth a damn.

When he died his widow almost gave most of his collection away.  She did get a fair price for his collection of Ruger single actions.  He claimed to have one of every model, caliber, configuration, and combination that Ruger ever made.

Archived