SASS Wire Forum

Non-SASS Sig P-320 compact 9mm, ODG with night sights SPF

Sig P-320 compact 9mm, has Sig Lite night sights and Olive Drab frame. Lightly used (<200 rounds) with two mags and Sig plastic holster.

$550

Preferred payment USPS money order or back counter check.

Must ship FFL to FFL, make sure it is legal in your state first please

NOTE- my regular FFL is the largest in north Alabama and is taking 5-10 business days to ship due to volume. I do have a couple others I can use that can ship faster at double the cost so if you want that add $25 to the asking price.

20201121_175351.jpg

Irish Pat,

If you’re asking about the M18, the compact P320 is the same except without the external safety lever the Army required.

Ironhead,

Can you ship direct to an ffl, if mine accepts from private individuals?

2 hours ago, WOLFY said:

Irish Pat,

If you’re asking about the M18, the compact P320 is the same except without the external safety lever the Army required.

Ironhead,

I will have to see if an individual can do that.

1 hour ago, Ron "Ironhead" Smith said:

I will have to see if an individual can do that.

You can, but only by private carrier, like UPS or Fed Ex.  Also, the receiving FFL holder has to agree to do so.  Not all will.  

8 hours ago, WOLFY said:

Irish Pat,

Ironhead,

UPS is more expensive due to their overnight requirement. Fedex's website just gives me a purple spinny thing when I try to get a quote.

Thanks for looking.  Fedex pricing is probably between UPS and USPS plus they’ll no doubt have a next day air requirement like UPS.

8 minutes ago, Poor Red said:

you can ship postal service   you just can't take to post office   they have to pick it up,  my gun shop ships all guns postal service 

Only a dealer can ship a handgun through the Post Office a non FFL holder cannot. A non FFL can ship long guns, just not handguns.

Randy

Just now, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Only a dealer can ship a handgun through the Post Office a non FFL holder cannot. A non FFL can ship long guns, just not handguns.

Randy

If you try to ship a long gun through the Post Office be prepared to read their rules to them , many don't know them. It doesn't hurt to have a printed copy of regulations with you.

Randy

23 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

What is the difference between this one and a Sig P-18.  Irish ☘️ Pat

The M18, besides the safety, also is pre-milled on the slide for an optic, and has the carry size frame (17 round). The compact size frame is 15 rounds. 

Archived