SASS Wire Forum

Non-SASS Sig P-938 .....sold

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy

if this is still available my niece is very interested. She tried my 938 and fell in love but in our area they are generally not in stock. If you are interested please send me a pm with some contact info and I can put the two of you in touch 

regards

Gateway Kid

Ok I will take it. 
if you can send me an email address my FFL can send you his information and get yours. 
let me know how you want to be paid and we can get that in the works as well

regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I do like mine, great tack driver! Awesome tack driver! Did I mention it is a tack driver?

I took it out of my carry rotation for several reasons, none of which likely matter in this thread.

I do still compete with it sometimes in BUG Gun (a variation of IDPA). Freaking tack driver!

And I think you got a fair and square deal on the price.

I love the one I already have and it is a tack driver as well. When I offered to help my niece try out some small guns she fell in love with the 938 but I had to tell her she could not take mine. ;)

The town she lives in is becoming overrun by meth heads and the homeless. With two little ones, an erratic schedule and living/working on the outskirts of town she has become (justifiably) uncomfortable. I have made sure she has taken concealed carry classes and I am in the process of making some practice ammo for her. At this point all I can do is help her prepare for a hopefully never to happen situation.... but better to be prepared for something than to wonder what you could have done differently after the fact.

Regards

Gateway Kid

19 hours ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Ok I will take it. 
if you can send me an email address my FFL can send you his information and get yours. 
let me know how you want to be paid and we can get that in the works as well

regards

Gateway Kid

You got it. PM inbound!

Archived