SASS Wire Forum

Anybody have a performance center Smith and wesson

I'm looking to buy or trade for a performance center Smith and wesson 627 vcomp. I figured I'd ask on here to see if anybody has one to part with. I'm also interested in other performance center smiths. You can call or text if you'd rather. 615-653-0291

4 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I'm looking to buy or trade for a performance center Smith and wesson 627 vcomp. I figured I'd ask on here to see if anybody has one to part with. I'm also interested in other performance center smiths. You can call or text if you'd rather. 615-653-0291

I have a buddy with several Performance Center Smith and Wesson's, not sure about this model. I'll give him a call and see what he has, oh wait a minute he's you!:D:lol:

Randy

I got one, NIB.   Whew, what a dandy of a pistol.

This one was once owned by Dr. Bottlestopper, custom pearl pimp grips and an engraved heart on its grip backstrap.

You'll love it.   

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I got one, NIB.   Whew, what a dandy of a pistol.

This one was once owned by Dr. Bottlestopper, custom pearl pimp grips and an engraved heart on its grip backstrap.

You'll love it.   

..........Widder

That must be out of your personal collection. 

Are you interested in a S&W Performance Center Model 29-8 American Pride?  According to the Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson (Jim Supica), these were a special run for Jerry's Sports Center and they only made around 200 specimens.  Mine is unfired outside the factory with box/papers/etc.  

Archived