SASS Wire Forum

"Handlebar Eyebrows" ?

Dirty Dog Doug

I was at the groomer for a haircut  and brow , nose and ear waxing 

Since my GirlFriend hates nose and ear hair, I want her happy  plus have a cute young girl fuss over me is kind of nice 

As the girl was trimming my brows ... 'Oh they look soo good  !  My uncle has HandleBar eyebrows"

I just about fell out of the chair laughing as I thought about JR high science teacher with the Mad scienist huge eyebrows 

I am just the opposite, barely any eyebrows at all. Several years ago my g'niece, 6 years old, was in my lap. I had my glasses off and she gets that really serious look that kids get sometimes. Then she says "Uncle Kevin there's a lady at our church does her eyebrows just like you." I thought we were all gonna split our sides laughing.

Deacon out

2 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

You mean like these :unsure:

Gladiator2.png.ce54b3e81fcd49c8b914c5b14dfeba4b.png

And apparently they are not fake

Casious.jpg.cbedf55f8b4f6ff6de16ace1b9a777ef.jpg

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

that is him!! the older we get the more hair that grows where is should not be 

We don’t actually lose hair! It just migrates to places that we don’t really need it!!  <_<  :o  :lol:

33 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

We don’t actually lose hair! It just migrates to places that we don’t really need it!!  <_<  :o  :lol:

Too true!

If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom shaving my ear lobes.

6 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

You could try for the Mentat look :rolleyes:

Mentat.jpg.8e2373d11e470ae44c2380cd0e003921.jpg

Mentat2.jpg.c01f3834b5aadea069711f7d4fdbb923.jpg

I had my GirlFriend close her eyes then i showed her these two

she screamed and said " I would lite your brows on fire "

I returned from getting a haircut and our youngest granddaughter, maybe 4 at the time, wanted to examine to job.  So I leaned over and she handled my head all over,  "But grandpa! They left a hole in your head!" From her viewpoint she had not noticed the small bald spot in the crown of my head.

8 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

I returned from getting a haircut and our youngest granddaughter, maybe 4 at the time, wanted to examine to job.  So I leaned over and she handled my head all over,  "But grandpa! They left a hole in your head!" From her viewpoint she had not noticed the small bald spot in the crown of my head.

Perhaps we need a Hole in the Head gang.

ok , this brought back memories i had apparently compartmentalized , years ago - many years , when practicing architecture in a different lifetime , i had occasion to remodel a doctors home , he was a well renown doctor at a local hospital and seemingly well off , spent a lot on that remod , he had those eyebrows - groomed them well , looked a bit devilish to me , wonder what the burses thought ...and said behind his back ... i thought he was distinguished looking but always wondered at that choice , 

Archived