SASS Wire Forum

Masks

Utah Bob #35998

Do I wear a mask when I go into town? Why yes I do. And do I use it even in the car? Yes.
I fine it provides a handy snack holder and makes the mask smell like Crackerjacks, M&Ms, or Candy Corn. I'm wondering how a few drops of bourbon would work?

CovidSnack.jpg

4 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

Now that the Pennsylvania governor mandates you have to wear a mask in your home if some one who doesn't live there comes inside, I wonder if a turkey drumstick will fit under a mask.

I wonder who would be stupid enough to try to come in my house and determine what I'm doing in there.  

LOL, at some point you have to ask yourself, who do these people think they are and what relationship do they imagine they have with citizens?

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I wonder who would be stupid enough to try to come in my house and determine what I'm doing in there.  

LOL, at some point you have to ask yourself, who do these people think they are and what relationship do they imagine they have with citizens?

I don't think even king George had that kind of guts or arrogance. 

Create a problem, someone will figure it out

https://www.fox6now.com/news/woman-crochets-beer-friendly-face-mask-for-easy-access-to-alcoholic-drinks

17 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

Oh yeah he did.

Tell them that the mask soaked in bourbon is to further purify the air coming through the mask...

16 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:
I fine it provides a handy snack holder .......

Sounds like the second T.P shortage is starting,

you might need to start using those face masks as ass wipe.....

56 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

Now that the Pennsylvania governor mandates you have to wear a mask in your home if some one who doesn't live there comes inside, I wonder if a turkey drumstick will fit under a mask.

50 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

48 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

They are in New York

New York town police accused of INVADING private home in crackdown on Jewish gathering after video of angry shouting match emerges

Its OK for riot and ignore all the rules if you are against Trump but if your Jewish and especially Orthodox Jewish then New York has painted a target on your back.

‘Scapegoating Jews’: Outrage after de Blasio faults ‘Jewish community’ for crowded Brooklyn funeral

2 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Tell them that the mask soaked in bourbon is to further purify the air coming through the mask...

Soaked? That would be a helluva waste of good bourbon. I was only talking a few drops. :lol:

With inspection of businesses starting, we were told to at least have a mask on our person while at work even if we're alone and outside. I've got three or four in the car anyway for trips to the store for grocery's or work supplies and now one tucked into the inner pocket of my chore coat with my phone:blink::blush:

On 11/17/2020 at 6:24 PM, Old Man Graybeard said:

I was thinking it would serve to disinfect the mask. 

My company gave us disinfectant that smells like vodka and tequila.  I traded my vodka for someone else's tequila. 

Archived