SASS Wire Forum

Palmetto Posse Christmas Match to benefit Toys For Tots

Palmetto Traveller

The Palmetto Posse will be hosting our annual Christmas Match the first Saturday of December at the Mid Carolina Rifle Club in Gaston, SC. This is one of the most fun matches you'll ever shoot and we throw everything at you including the kitchen sink. Applications are available on our facebook page or message me and I'll email it to you. 

I’m in Upstate SC and always heard that this is a fun match but I always seemed to have a schedule conflict that kept me from attending.  I finally made it down for the first time about three years ago and it was an absolute blast.  I won’t miss another Palmetto Posse Christmas Match.

You can email me at cffortner@gmail.com or call me at (803)622-2537.

The application is available on the Palmetto Posse Facebook page or send me your email address and I'll send you the app.

We hope to see y'all there but time is running out. We have to have the information for nametags to the engraver by Nov 30th and a final headcount to the caterer by Tuesday Dec 1. We always get a little extra so we should be able to accommodate a few add ons but you won't have a nametag.

We are now at ~70 shooters and it's shaping up to be a good one. Leave the mouse phart bullets at home and bring the real ammo. You're gonna need it.

Miz Pete I do have Petey's app, thanks.

43 minutes ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Miz Pete I do have Petey's app, thanks.

I know he didn't pay for my lunch & I already owe Kitty for earrings from S/E Regional so I am sending $ to her.

If you're referring to how the top man / woman shooters were chosen it was different last year. This year it will be straight off of the SASS Premier overall standings report. Misses and all. 

~79 shooters and a few significant others turned out yesterday to support our annual Toys for Tots Christmas Match and were treated to fantastic weather and an even better gathering of friends to support a great cause. Over $500.00 in cash and a suv full of toys  were donated to Toys for Tots providing many children with a Merry Christmas morning. Thanks to everyone that came out!

18 hours ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

~79 shooters and a few significant others turned out yesterday to support our annual Toys for Tots Christmas Match and were treated to fantastic weather and an even better gathering of friends to support a great cause. Over $500.00 in cash and a suv full of toys  were donated to Toys for Tots providing many children with a Merry Christmas morning. Thanks to everyone that came out!

Great Match!  Thanks to everyone that had a part in putting it on.  Great props, great stages!  They kept you really busy but were not confusing in any way.  Lots of fun.  The food was wonderful:  bbq, baked beans, mac & cheese, cole slaw, banana pudding and tea.  Just not enough banana pudding for Running Bear.  Put it on your bucket list for next year.  We plan to be there.  Sandhills Slim & Ms. Jewel 

Outstanding match and we raised a bunch of money for Toys for Tots and an SUV full of toys! 

AEFF3151-21A9-4FC9-98F8-ED674C697468.jpeg

337F4ECC-0197-465C-9A22-1A420DF15AB3.jpeg

Archived