SASS Wire Forum

Sad Day

Our youngest son's FIL passed today due to Covid. A VN Navy vet( river boats) , he was active in the American Legion( Massillon Post). Due to other medical problems his immune system was compromised/ non existent. He and his wife had been extremely cautious and still both got it. Leaves behind his wife, one daughter, and one son.

1 hour ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

Our youngest son's FIL passed today due to Covid. A VN Navy vet( river boats) , he was active in the American Legion( Massillon Post). Due to other medical problems his immune system was compromised/ non existent. He and his wife had been extremely cautious and still both got it. Leaves behind his wife, one daughter, and one son.

Condolence to his family and prayers of course. 

My wife was saying a bit ago that she used to kid him about being tall and massive, with a darker complexion. She'd call him "Guido the Enforcer". He actually did look the part, though, and kinda came across that way:(:blush:

prayers up for all involved - " Due to other medical problems his immune system was compromised/ non existent" - this shows exactly why we need to be cognoscente of those among us that are susceptible and quit worrying of the rest in my mind 

My hand on your shoulder, my friend.

There is no loss like the loss of one of our own.

Sorry for the loss Pard.

Hopefully, some accountants and lawyers are ID'ing reachable Chinese Government assets, with the view of a Class Action lawsuit for what the Chinese GOVERNMENT has done to the world.

Sorry for your loss.  May you and your loved ones find comfort and understanding.

Archived