SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE TTN 1878 hammer double shotgun

Gun is used but in very good shape.  Never a problem with this gun.  The only modification I did to it is that out of the box, it had a sharp edge on the top of each hammer, between the hammer face and the hammer spur, which could occasionally draw blood when you were manipulating the gun on the clock-- I had a gunsmith grind that down and cold blue it.  The close-up picture shows that, but not real well (it's kind of dark).  Asking $700 plus shipping.  Must ship through FFL.

DSC_0056 (1).JPG

DSC_0055 (1).JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

I responded to Tall Tale.

But I neglected to mention in the original post that I have the original box and papers for this gun.

Aravaipa Al

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 1:13 PM, Aravaipa Al, SASS #39492 said:

I responded to Tall Tale.

But I neglected to mention in the original post that I have the original box and papers for this gun.

Aravaipa Al

Howdy, @Aravaipa Al, SASS #39492. Sent you a PM.