SASS Wire Forum

Codymatic73

Uberti Taylor Codymatic deluxe 20in. 357. 1,400 or best. 
Face to face in Florida thanks

The SKB is Sold Pending Funds NBC

The Rugers are also sold!

Btt

12 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

Pics of the SKB? I can't afford it, just want find out how much I drool.

6964401F-9A01-4470-A626-8DB7D0A325B2.jpeg

BTT for these beautiful firearms.@No Buk Chuck SASS # 24540, any chance that you’ll be at the Florida state match with these guns?

@heckofagator, I remember you from another post since you said you were just getting started in the game, particularly the “acquisition” stage of it. These seem like a great deal for pistols and a rifle that have already been slicked up by reputable gunsmiths. (Even I am tempted by them even though I don’t need them... but when do we ever? :P)

1 hour ago, Santa Rosa Slinger said:

BTT for these beautiful firearms.@No Buk Chuck SASS # 24540, any chance that you’ll be at the Florida state match with these guns?

@heckofagator, I remember you from another post since you said you were just getting started in the game, particularly the “acquisition” stage of it. These seem like a great deal for pistols and a rifle that have already been slicked up by reputable gunsmiths. (Even I am tempted by them even though I don’t need them... but when do we ever? :P)

hey SRS, yeah, a professionally slicked up gun would be great.

I have everything I need to start now (24" maple 1873, SASS Vaquero pair and CZ hammer double) but always looking for new toys. :)  

I had my eye on the shorter Taylors 1873 in the white finish with pistol grip, so I was just checking if this was that.

Just need to get some ammo loaded up and get out to the WAC for their match.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived