A sampling of work done in the past!!!

12D0C8AC-C66D-4BB7-B858-6A1F597E8432.jpeg

5C56F24A-7614-4E03-A340-F72A70F69FF1.jpeg

18B497C9-98B9-49F2-B1CF-014C3BA64256.jpeg

2ED6439E-5684-40AC-93BE-8B8BD3A41A88.jpeg

64121E3D-2E9E-4D15-AED9-D90CBEA0F87A.jpeg

2F0D469D-45B5-41DA-A793-789D94D9BC33.jpeg

A7929EC4-81FE-46D7-A21F-4894262B5FFC.jpeg

WOW time flies..In 2014 Aspen Filly visited Down -Under, I'm not into a lot of engraving but I had Aspen do the sideplate  on my Renegade '73 with my alias & number & then the next year at WR had the Boxing Kangaroo done on the other side..I love them & a big fan of Aspen Fillys work & I can always get some plain sideplates if I want to sell the rifle..but guess what..'That ain't gunna happen !!!!

001.JPG

002.JPG

8 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

WOW time flies..In 2014 Aspen Filly visited Down -Under, I'm not into a lot of engraving but I had Aspen do the sideplate  on my Renegade '73 with my alias & number & then the next year at WR had the Boxing Kangaroo done on the other side..I love them & a big fan of Aspen Fillys work & I can always get some plain sideplates if I want to sell the rifle..but guess what..'That ain't gunna happen !!!!

001.JPG

002.JPG

Sure hope you guys are doing well Down Under!!! Miss seeing all my Aussie Friends!!

I know of no one that can laser (etch) a complete handgun. To many curves and areas not reachable correctly with the regular fiber type engraver.

Your request for something fast is also not doable.

If you are willing to settle for a laser engraved pistol, purchase one that is already done by the manufacturer. They have specialized machines designed to etch metal with curves. They will cost much less than having it done for you as a one of, even if you found someone to do the work. These machines are not cheap and are not table top deals purchased by a hobbyist.

A laser etched/engraved firearm will wear pretty well but certainly not as long as a hand engraved firearm. Constant contact areas like the backstrap will wear eventually.

Buy a pre-done gun. It meets all of your requirements and will cost you less than having yours done if you actually find someone to do it. 

18 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

001.JPG

002.JPG

I love the kangaroo!

Archived