SASS Wire Forum

Friday the 13th

1 minute ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Had a Friday 13 in March, I don’t recall its being mentioned.

I believe there were 31 Friday the 13ths in March...

1 hour ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

I believe there were 31 Friday the 13ths in March...

The first half of March wasn’t too bad! It DID go downhill about midway through the month. <_<

In celebration, I think I will ride my motorcycle for the first time in nearly 8 weeks from my carpal tunnel surgery and go to the indoor public shooting range. My new Glock 34 needs feeding and I need to verify sight settings on my Glock 26 at 15 yards for the guy I am trading it to for a Colt Detective Special. 
Then I think I will reload some more 9mm and go for another motorcycle ride. 

The way this year’s going, this will be my lucky day. :D

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

In celebration, I think I will ride my motorcycle for the first time in nearly 8 weeks from my carpal tunnel surgery and go to the indoor public shooting range. My new Glock 34 needs feeding and I need to verify sight settings on my Glock 26 at 15 yards for the guy I am trading it to for a Colt Detective Special. 
Then I think I will reload some more 9mm and go for another motorcycle ride. 

The way this year’s going, this will be my lucky day. :D

If i ever get off work i was planning make some Garand ammo but almost 4 hours ot so far

If you live alone get a friend to check on you 3 or 4 times a day. They should have a key to your house

Drink plenty of fluids like pedialyte and if you don't have one buy one of those finger tip O2 blood saturation meters.  If your O2 sats fall call 911 ASAP.

61Y4V+WZHVL._AC_SL1060_.jpg

One of the ways this crap gets you is your body is short of O2 but acts normally instead of displaying the typical symptoms.

Friday the 13th has never been too bad for me, but Saturday the 14th has been off and on.  Got married on a Sat. 14th. Totaled out my car on a Sat. the 14th. Had a pretty good race car crash on Sat. the 14th.  Won a track championship on a Sat. the 14th!!

I have a gig tonight....

10 minutes ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

How'd you manage that, Blackwater?:blink::blush:

#1.  I outsmarted Schoolmarm!! :rolleyes: :wub:

#2.  Fell asleep on the way home from work after a nonstop week taking inventory, (literally worked around the clock for a week)!!  <_< :blink:

#3. Driving a dirt track stock car for an injured friend.  Got hit from behind and slammed the first turn wall. :angry: 

#4.  Great equipment and got really lucky!!!  B) :lol:

6 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Are you sure about that??? :D

‘Swhat she says!!!

i only had 15 friday the thirteenths in march , i lived through it normal till the middle - then the stupid covid hit , maybe its good - forced retirement and all , might learn to live a less stressful life , then again might find a whole new bunch of stresses to live , whatever - change is the only constant and at my age im not fighting it anymore , 

ill just light this cigar and put a taste of bourbon in this glass and pull that chair close to the fire , im good with that - might clean my guns again and check the calendar for the next shoot , 

YELLOWHOUSE SAM!!  How you doin’??

Archived