SASS Wire Forum

WTS: Mernickle 12 g. shotgun belt fits 38" waist - Everything SOLD!

Philosopher

*SOLD* Mernickle shotgun belt for sale, 12 leather single loops with stop to hold 12-gauge shells. Excellent condition. Belt has slight curve. Belt is 2-ply, exterior leather a smooth medium brown, the inner ply a tan colored rough-out leather. Buckle has an antique brass finish. Used just a couple times when I was just getting started. Marked size 44. $75 shipped. SOLD to TB Bandito!

*Sold* William Brown of Tombstone, AZ double gun rig with .45 Colt loops and holsters for 4.75" barreled revolvers.. Older rig with some scuffing inside the holsters but with lots of life left in it. Constructed of 2-ply leather, colored dark brown, smooth finish inside and out. Holsters are riveted to the belt. Buckle is shiny brass, with silver conchos and brass tacks as embellishments. Great looking rig! My Ruger New Vaqueros fit loosely in the holsters, so if you're a young guy who can still RUN you might want more retention, Old Model Vaqueros should have a tighter fit. Looking for $135 shipped. * William Brown rig SOLD to Dallas McPewPew, paid for, and shipped *

Both the William Brown rig and the Mernickle shotgun belt fit me well with the belt tab in the center holes. For reference I wear a WahMaker size 40 pair of pants, or a Frontier Classics size 38.

Payment by PayPal "friends and family" gets the quickest shipping. If you're a reputable SASS member and been on the forum a while I'll take your personal check but will wait to receive the check before shipping.

If you want insurance that'll be an added expense.

Pictures!

Mernickle:

sg belt overall.jpg

sg belt buckle logo.jpg

Archived