SASS Wire Forum

WTB Glock 19 Level 2 Retention Holster

Marshal Hangtree

Title says it all.  I'm going to be volunteering as a Reserve Deputy with the local S.O., and I'll need to acquire a duty holster that is Level 2 retention.  Any of our former LEO's have anything that will work?  Leather, Kydex, or nylon, so long as it's black is OK.  I'll also be in need of 1 double mag pouch.

Thanks, y'all.

My duty holsters went to others when I retired. Look at the Safariland ATS/STS series. I will look to see if I still have a good mag pouch.

I agree with Barleycorn 100% for my entire career I have used either new state issue or new from the manufacture state issue gear.  I would not gamble on used gear in the line of duty especially a weapon retention holster pard.

47 minutes ago, Copenhagen Kid said:

I agree with Barleycorn 100% for my entire career I have used either new state issue or new from the manufacture state issue gear.  I would not gamble on used gear in the line of duty especially a weapon retention holster pard.

Thanks Copenhagen Kid and Barleycorn.  I was a Police Officer and Deputy Sheriff for many years, so I'm well aware of the need for good quality gear, especially the holster.  I would never even consider wearing a worn out piece of any equipment.  Just as many of us have the infamous "holster box" brimming with EDC holsters for guns we no longer own or the ride "wasn't quite right", many LEO's have the same for duty holsters.  Thanks for the input, but worn out junk is not what I'm seeking.

Archived