SASS Wire Forum

Mernickle Holsters

I ordered a starter set from Mernickle. Definitely good quality, just not fancy. Not fancy at all. But beyond $300, most* of the cost goes into fancy. I'll figure out in a year or so what I want to change with this rig for function, and add some fancy to that replacement rig.

That rig (OP post) has some nice fancy to it! She does need to lean forward a bit when shooting to bring out the best in her fancy. And boots; she need boots.mIf only to be fancy.

I need to dig a set of dress socks out to break my new rig in to my revolvers, just keep forgetting to do so.

* Saying "most" as metal reinforced mouths go to function, there is room for spending a bit more on function. But the right conchos, beautiful tooling, maybe richer colors, there is lots more room for fancy than function beyond $300.

I'm showing off my new "bling" rig that I just bought from him. Beautiful and functional. I also have his basic holster set that I compete with. 

15650.jpeg

19 minutes ago, SOUTH-PACIFIC,SASS #59402 said:

if it's not broke don't change it she is deadly can out shoot me with those 45s

Nice looking rig.  Plus I’m digging that she’s shootin .45’s.  Now if you told me she’s shootin BP I’d be really impressed. 

Archived