SASS Wire Forum

Clubs on Parler?

Cholla

I just opened a Parler account for myself. I was looking to see what it would take to make a club account. Parler doesn't seem to be as user friendly as FB. Is anyone using Parler for their SASS club? I would like to see how you are doing it. I assume it would be best to not follow and of the celebrities recommended just to keep the feed clean.

31 minutes ago, Cholla said:

I just opened a Parler account for myself. I was looking to see what it would take to make a club account. Parler doesn't seem to be as user friendly as FB. Is anyone using Parler for their SASS club? I would like to see how you are doing it. I assume it would be best to not follow and of the celebrities recommended just to keep the feed clean.

I’ve been on it awhile and still haven’t figured a lot of it out. Don’t know of it would be a good vehicle for CAS or not, not that user friendly for sure.

Parler is really closer to Twitter than Facebook in functionality.  MeWe is closer to Facebook.

3 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

I've poked around Action Shooting Network and it looks well laid out and purpose made for our uses. 

https://actionshootingnetwork.com/pages/

On actionshootingnetwork.com club pages you have the capability to upload match results or use CAS Scoring and import them directly to your club page. Members of your club do not need to be a member of action shooting network.com to access your club page. Just give out the url https://actionshootingnetwork.com/ajr

If you have any questions or would like help getting started feel free to PM, text, email or smoke signal. admin@actionshootingnetwork.com

We all need to move to Freedom Media, FB>MeWe, Twitter>Parler.  I have accounts both places. 

Youtube will remain fine for entertainment but it won't be long before lots of conservative youtube content leaves for another platform. Shooting sports already migrating to Full30 and gunstreamer. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 9:53 AM, Cholla said:

I am on Parler and Mewe. I hope to see more people on these.

Here is my Parler:

Newberry

@Newberry414059234120 Joined Oct 09, 2020

Here is my Mewe:

https://mewe.com/i/bullspit

Please add me if you are on either. I would love to see some fun SASS posts!

Well I guess it all depends upon the reason you want a Group Page for your Club. Even if you dislike Face Book and the way Suckerburg rejects and/or adds disclaimers to some post, you can not deny that Face Book has far more exposure than all the others combined. So if you are wanting exposure for you Club, I think that Face Book is the place to be. Keep your group page to CAS material and don't allow ANYONE to use for a political forum. If you just want to have a water hole for the locals only to gather around then it really doesn't matter much where it is.

JMO, Snakebite

Archived