SASS Wire Forum

One good thing about moving

DeaconKC

Well, there is more than one good thing [getting out of Illinois for one] but a new, fresh reloading area is gonna be nice. The new place just had the garage floor epoxied, area painted and buying all new benches and an A/C unit for the area.

8KQ45It.jpg

Well, gonna have to fire up the 3D printer and make a bunch of these for the wall for the toolheads for the Dillon.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4184649

A town called Heber Springs Arkansas, about an hour North of Little Rock. Has a CAS bunch there, so I am stoked about that too. 3 nieces and nephews and their families are there, we don't have kids and they want us there by them as we are really close with them.

This is the bench that is getting torn down today for the move.

9TRZrnN.jpg

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

A town called Heber Springs Arkansas, about an hour North of Little Rock. Has a CAS bunch there, so I am stoked about that too. 3 nieces and nephews and their families are there, we don't have kids and they want us there by them as we are really close with them.

Outlaw Camp is a great group of pards.  You will also have the White River Gang (Mountain Home), Mountain Valley Vigilantes (Hot Springs) and Judge Parker's Marshals (Van Buren) all within a reasonable drive.  And, if that's not enough options, you will have eight clubs in SW Missouri.

And you'll be an Arkansas resident in time for the 2021 State Championship.  https://www.oldfortgunclub.com/organized-shooting-sports/sass-cowboy-action-shooting/hell-on-the-boarder-2021-and-the-2021-arkansas-state-championship/

Yeah, we have lost all 4 parents here the last 5 years. With the rest of the family gone, there is nothing to hold us here now that TLOTH is retiring. I retired 3 years ago.

Archived