SASS Wire Forum

Where do these people come from?

They must have planned for months. :lol:

Deputies responding to an armed robbery Tuesday morning at an Oregon hardware store didn’t have to go far to find the getaway car.

It was the dark-colored Mazda CX-9 with a black sofa strapped on top, Clackamas County sheriff’s officials wrote in a news release.

I may be profiling, but if you were to pull this guys black hoodie up, and add a black bandana, he is every Antifa protestor that we have seen on the news over the past 6 months.  Such a look of anger and disgust.  What do you bet that he blames the police for this whole episode?

So, who goes out to rob a hardware store with a sofa strapped to the roof of their car?  Unless he had just previously robbed a furniture store.....

Class act; runs away leaving his girlfriend in the car with the gun....

LL

20-023647-ArrestCollage-WEB2000.jpg

My father, a life long law officer, would have shook his head and told this idiot, “Son! You’re just plain eat up with the DUMBASS!!”

How dare the police arrest that poor man. He was just expressing himself. :o Don't you guys know he was beaten down by a system that oppresses everyone?

2 hours ago, Tom Bullweed said:

Likely too much work to remove.

Now taxpayers can support him for the next 20 years.

Not likely Oregon is a left coast state.

16 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Unfortunately the entire left coast is too far gone already. The Secretary of State here in WA is the only Republican still holding a statewide office in the entire west coast.

Try not to rub it in too much...I am still stuck in southern California...

Texas Lizard

When ever someone like this is caught, we should show compassion and send them with furniture to the nearest sanctuary city.

I figure it'll take about 20 years of that until the entire population will die, having become too stupid to feed themselves.

53 minutes ago, Noz said:

When ever someone like this is caught, we should show compassion and send them with furniture to the nearest sanctuary city.

Oh HELL no.  I live in one & we have enough problems, thank you very much.

Archived