SASS Wire Forum

WTB A Single Western Quality Revolver

Dash Caliber

Looking for a Single(not a Pair) Quality Revolver in a caliber that ammunition can be commercially purchased for that can be shot(not just displayed). Not interested in an Italian Reproduction. Would be interested in a Colt , Ruger or Original Antique. I'm confident that there are other Cowboys out there that have bought a single with the intention to make a pair and things just haven't developed. Gun will be used to shoot at non Cowboy ranges for influential visitors to experience a "Western" experience so big bore is a plus.  Antique with Providence a plus.

I have Stoeger cattleman engraved with pearl grip. 45 caliber. It is full of bling! Attached are copies of some for sale. Mine is in my safe but I can send more pictures of mine.  I am not a scammer! Irish ☘️ Pat sass 19486 oh yeah, I am asking $900 shipped

F9A89EAC-79D9-4903-AD54-2E1A3F787FC5.png

8FF9649F-DA55-442A-8599-A22E38EA4509.png

I have 2 Colt SAA's one in .44-40, second generation and the other is .45 C, first generation, both is VG to excellent condition.  PM me fi you're interested in either of these pistols.   Doc Red Dawg

On 11/8/2020 at 10:09 AM, Randy Atcher, SASS #54380 said:

I've got a nice USFA Shooter.  It's in 45 Colt with a 7.5" Barrel.  PM me for particulars.

277500510_1(1).thumb.jpg.e335a5bf8c27839d6883f3e14e87a9fc.jpg

These are very good revolvers.  Wish I had a couple.

21 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

I think this “Dash Caliber” is a waste of time. Irish ☘️ Pat

At least we got to see some remarkably beautiful revolvers!!

:)

21 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

I think this “Dash Caliber” is a waste of time. Irish ☘️ Pat

If Dash is in Summerville, he's probably busy with the SC State Match being held there.  Give him a little time.  They're dealing with a biblical deluge.

Archived