SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Charity Match - THANK YOU!

Buckaroo Bubba

Thank you to everyone who donated to our charity match today. Every year I am so impressed by the generosity of our Cowboys and Cowgirls!

We will be able to donate $2200 to the Shared Christmas program this year! Can't thank you all enough!

Congrats to Life-R our Top overall shooter today who shot Josey Wales! Very impressive!! Also congrats to Kit Colleen our Top Ladies shooter on the day!

Thank you all for another great season at Tusco! Looking forward to a more normal 2021!

Scores are up: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2020-scores

See you in January!

Buckaroo Bubba

Fantastic weather for the last Tusco shoot of the year. Who ever thought a breeze in November would feel good. Great day with friends and a fun day as always. Thanks to Bubba and entire Tusco crew. Have to frame the score sheet. I beat Stoney.

AND, no one actually saw Moose Tracks dancing along under the sunshine.

Yes, what a beautiful day to shoot.  Seamus, as a black powder shooter yesterday, I didn't see that breeze very often,   But, after such as fun day, I have no complaints.

Thank You,  Bubba and crew for all that you do.

I am not sure, but did Angie grow a beard as the ribbons were being handed out?

Frontier Lone Rider

This shooting event will make a better Christmas for some local youth.  It has to make one feel good about this whole positive process.

Update on our charity donation... The Tusco Rifle club and their Steel Plate match collected another $600 to combine with our donation. In total together with the Rifle Club we will be donating $2800 to our charity!! Wow, just wow!!  Thank you to the Bosio's for joining forces with us to help this great cause!

Bubba  :D  That match was just TOO much fun to miss.  Absolutely wonderful we (all us shooters) were able to make a difference in the Longriders charity.

Thanks a bunch for a GREAT match. :)

Archived