SASS Wire Forum

SOLD----CHINKS FOR SALE

Brindle and brown hair-on chinks I purchased for Sassy Boots from a friend and former World Champion, Red Dooley.  These chinks have been re-worked by Doc’s Old West (new belts and leg straps with “quick” snaps).  Red wore holsters attached to chinks so there is small area on each side where holsters wore hair off.  And, as expected from used hair-on chinks, a few other areas where some hair has worn off like between legs.    The new belts and straps make for lots of adjustment to waist and thigh.  Typical 26” height (top of belt to end of fringe) $175 shipped.

Reds chinks.jpg

Reds chinks right side.jpg

Reds chinks left side.jpg

1 hour ago, SouthwestShooter said:

what's the waist size..Windy

Hey Windy,

With these chjnks having both front and rear belts, adjustment is about eight jnches. 36 inches would be about tightest to 44" widest.

If I let back belt out one hole from center then that makes front convenient for up or down couple of inches.  I consider a good fit for me, pen to most used hole in shotgun and holster belts, at 39".  If you need more pics let me know.

25 to 26 inches is not a particularly long chink but probably a standard. And, the fringe is only two inches where some have fringe much longer.

Regards to your Sassy.

1 hour ago, SouthwestShooter said:

is my check okay, or should I get a money order?

You bet.  PM sent.

5 hours ago, SouthwestShooter said:

where should I send the gold n I'll drop a check in the mail tomorrow

raceshots8@gmail.com

Windy

Sent you an e-mail.

Plan to see you in Tombstone on the way to Winter Range.

bb

Archived