SASS Wire Forum

SPF - Grips for OM Ruger - Checkered Rosewood - 2 pair- $85 delivered

Preacherman

Grips for OM Ruger (will fit XR3) - Checkered Rosewood - 2 pair (for 2 guns)- $85 delivered. Screws included. I do not know who made these. They are not "thin Gunfighter" grips. The fit on the backstrap may be a little short as frames are not consistent. As always grips may need minor fitting. Thanks for looking! Preacherman

20201029_112548.jpg

20201029_112455.jpg

20201029_112022.jpg

20201029_112204.jpg

Hi Stan! can't wait to see you. I'll bring 'em if I don't sell them unless you want them. Let me know for sure, thanks, Preacherman

Preacher man, if Doc was first I will step aside.

usually the first “I’ll take them” posted here, wins, but I’m easy.

please let me know.

Thanks

Oh boy, I don't recall the conversation going anywhere Docs. So sorry. PM me again if you want them and we will work it out. I hate when this happens. Slowaz was the first one to really commit to them. I will look for your reply. Thanks for your patience. Preacherman

Please sell them to slowaz.  My comment was not an attempt to undermine his purchase at all.  Rather just clarification if you had seen my message or not?

this has been happening to me frequently where I send a message that goes unanswered and I’m trying to discern if there is an issue I need to talk to a mod about or if people just don’t want to talk to me.

again, please don’t allow me to interfere with Slowaz.  He claimed them and I had not yet.  I had a question and may have based on the answer but technically he committed first so he gets them.  Just curious if you did in fact get a message Tuesday or not.  

thanks and sorry for any trouble

Archived