SASS Wire Forum

Two sets of JM Leather holsters, one pair light brown, the other black.  They are strong side with slight cant (see Cowboy Comp II at http://www.jm-leather.com) .  Built for my Freedom Arms revolvers but Sassy’s NMV 4 5/8s fit fine.  Both sets are with additional custom options such as basket weave tooling and lots of spots on holster body, skirt, and straps.    $190 pair, shipped. BROWN PAIR SOLD TO SMOKY PISTOLS

Custom holster belt that originally was made for above brown pair holsters.  It is unique in its scalloped structure, numerous spots, and basket weave tooling.  Belt is minus my personalized conchos  (a 3” in center and 1.5” to each side of 3”).  Main belt width is 2.5” to a 3” scallop to 4” scallop back down to another 3” then back to 2.5”.  I had some weight gain a few years ago so had a longer tongue added.  Belt is 46” long excepting Ranger style buckle, new unused buckle SET included.  Belt should fit anyone from 38 to 44 inch waist.  $75 shipped, $55 if bought with brown holsters, NO conchos included for scallops.  SOLD TO SMOKY PISTOLS

ALL THREE SOLD PF......Three Kirkpatrick Leather, lined shotgun belts, two light brown and one black.  All three are of the “banana” formed style which helps shells protrude somewhat.  Lining folds over to front for cosmetics and as bumper for 38 cartridges, shotgun pockets are enclosed at bottom. One brown and the black are stamped as model 42C with true overall length of 44-46”.  Custom configuration is as follows:  with buckle in back sweeping from left to right- NINE pairs 12 Gauge, ten 38 loops, and TWO more pairs of shotgun loops.  Black has some spots along lining bumper.  Lining that folds over on brown belt has a nice darker brown color.  $65 each, shipped BROWN SOLD TO DUSTY, BLACK BELT SOLD TO GOLDEN DRAGON TONG

Second brown shotgun belt is of newer “three piece” design with basket weave tooled tongues and spots along bottom bumper.  Configuration is  EIGHT pairs of 12 gauge and FIVE 38 loops at each end of eight shotgun pairs, total belt length of 50”.  Lining is close to same color as belt.  $80 shipped. SOLD TO SMOKY PISTOLS

NOTES: My size from a trophy buckle pen to most used hole is 39” on belts, and there is room to spare either way for those of different waist.  I wear 36” Wrangler jeans (I know, that probably means I am actually 38”).  For shotgun belts the buckle size (large trophy versus Ranger/box style) will make small difference in fit.  I can furnish some sort of buckle if need. These belts all have scuff marks as would be expected of used leather, but have lots of use remaining with no break-in needed. (I have certainly enhanced the “banana” curve to add speed to your reloading. :D ) 

Thanks for looking.  More pics are available or can be taken if sincere in interest.

BLACK front.jpg

BROWN front.jpg

brown holster belt buckle end.jpg

brown holster belt end with holes.jpg

SHOTGUN BELTS and buckles.jpg

black w NMV.jpg

I'll take the brown holsters and the belt that matches, along with the shotgun belt closest to the buckles (three piece design) in the pic.  Send me a PM with details.  PayPal, MO, or check?

15 minutes ago, Smoky Pistols said:

I'll take the brown holsters and the belt that matches, along with the shotgun belt closest to the buckles (three piece design) in the pic.  Send me a PM with details.  PayPal, MO, or check?

Thanks Smoky, will send you PM with more info.  Do you have a buckle for shotgun belt or would you like one of the four shown in pic?

Just now, Dusty Boots said:

I’ll take the other brown shotgun belt. Let me know about preferred payment.

DB

Thanks Dusty.  That would be the top belt as Smoky got bottom one.  Will send you PM later.

11 minutes ago, Smoky Pistols said:

I wouldn't mind the one with the US and Texas Flag

You got it.  A genuine Comin At Cha, Badlands Bar-3 buckle.

bb

8 minutes ago, Mt. Zion Yellowboy said:

Pm sent

Not received that PM yet.  Will check later.

30 minutes ago, Golden Dragon Tong said:

If the eagle buckle is available

Thanks 

Buckle and belt are yours.  Thank you.

6 hours ago, Moe T Vator said:

Is there a difference in the angle on the black or brown holsters ?

No, they are pretty much identical.    Muzzle forward cant and a good 3.5 to 4" drop (top of holster to where trigger guard rest).  The Brown pair are sold to Smoky Pistols,  Thanks for looking.  I do have a few different photo shots on black pair if interested.

On 11/5/2020 at 12:32 PM, Smoky Pistols said:

Smokey,

All mailed this afternoon.

Thanks

Archived