SASS Wire Forum

Brass 4 Trade

200 + Starline .45 spec Cowboy Brass w/flashholes enlarged to .125" to eliminate primer back out w/light loads.

plus

50 + range brass .45 spec Cowboy size, also w/.125 "flash holes. 

Will trade for .45 ACP Brass W/SMALL  PRIMER POCKET, Even swap or close to it. FTF only at a Tombstone match.

regards

BMB thanks for rthe reply, the reason I want F2F is I don't want the added expense of shipping, as I have spent enough money over the years on this sport.  I"m 83 and living on a fixed income, Thanks again

regards

I hate those dang small primer .45s! I'll be glad to send you some. I'll pay the shipping just to get them out of my sight. All I ask in return is to have the opportunity to posse with you if I ever make it out to Tombstone. PM me your address and I'll see how many I can get in a USPS shipping box.

I checked and I have two hundred already sorted that I'll send out to you on Monday or Tuesday. They are mixed head stamps. Some are deprimed and some aren't. I've also got about eight gallons of .45 that I haven't sorted yet. Cleaning and sorting through those is on my to do list so when I get another pot of small primers I'll be glad to send those along too. I'm just glad to have someone who will use them. Cheers

Archived