SASS Wire Forum

Land Run-Southwest Regional Championship

Flat Top Okie

Hello All,

With Land Run 2020 in our rear view mirror I wanted to make a few observations and say a heartfelt "THANK YOU" to all the folks who spent the weekend with us. This has been a very strange year. First we had to postpone the match for six months and you stuck with us. We had the first ice storm in Oklahoma in history in October and you came anyway. We had 300,000 Oklahomans without electricity and you still joined us. If last weekend didn't show the resiliency of cowboys and cowgirls and our wonderful group of workers, I am not sure what does. Interestingly enough, the weather for the match was beautiful. I hope you all enjoyed the match as much as Mae and I and the rest of The Territorial Marshals had in hosting it. We look forward to seeing you all in April 2021 for our last regional championship and October 2022 for our first national championship. With the improvements and expansion that we are planning for the range, you may not recognize our facility, but you won't have any trouble recognizing the match. We will continue to provide you the best match that we can and the match that you have told us that you love.

Flat Top Okie

It was a match well done!   Hats off to the Ok Territorial Marshals for all the great work and hospitality.  Top rate facility, can only imagine how great it will be by the time October 2022 rolls around.  Thanks to all!!

Flat Top, you and the rest of the Ok Territorial Marshals did an outstanding job!! The match ran so smooth and the range looked great, even with all mother nature handed you. I look forward to attending the Last SW regional and future Nat'l Championship at the range. Folks this is a premier shooting facility with some of the greatest members in our sport!! 

Rusty Cuffs

Please, Oh, please don't run the Nationals the same weekend as The Huntsman Senior Games a major match that has run the second weekend in October for at least 20 years.  It's a major match in these parts and I sure don't want to have to chose.  Just thinking about it running just after T-Bones match would give everyone that wanted two majors for the price of one.

Just plain fantastic Match.  Stages were perfecto.  Posse #2 rocked.

Will be there in April 2021.

JRJ & SP

Archived