SASS Wire Forum

Tonight I shall open a new bottle of Scotch

Utah Bob #35998

And put 1917 in the Blu-ray, No politics for me tonight. Nothing I can do about it anyway. Or maybe Sgt. York.:D

OldSoldier.jpg

Similar plan here.  We are entertaining an elderly friend for dinner, offering a choice of movies.  Might not look at election results until tomorrow.

mine is on till i log off - not really paying a lot of attention but then a lot is riding on it , i personally do not want to return to 'jimmy carter era america' and thats what i predict if it goes that way , 

spent the evening with a friend for a great dinner of beef , mashed potatoes and gravy , with vegies , a bit of bourbon , and an old movie , then cigars ...ill not need to eat till late tomorrow by the way i feel , im not staying up with all the lawyers and outstanding mail in votes left to deal with , we will survive but i do wish it to continue to be the growth we have seen - we shall see , 

20 hours ago, Cemetery said:

What brand of Scotch UB?

Glenmorangie.jpg

1 hour ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

I just opened a bottle of Abelour Scotch tonight. :wub:

Sláinte!

“Too much of anything is bad for, but too much good whisky is barely enough!”

Mark Twain.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:30 AM, watab kid said:

mine is on till i log off - not really paying a lot of attention but then a lot is riding on it , i personally do not want to return to 'jimmy carter era america' and thats what i predict if it goes that way , 

spent the evening with a friend for a great dinner of beef , mashed potatoes and gravy , with vegies , a bit of bourbon , and an old movie , then cigars ...ill not need to eat till late tomorrow by the way i feel , im not staying up with all the lawyers and outstanding mail in votes left to deal with , we will survive but i do wish it to continue to be the growth we have seen - we shall see , 

Jimmy Carter was ineffective because he was a genuine nice guy.  What we are facing is ineffectiveness because of evil intent.  God help us I'm seeing too many pictures of a happy Hilary.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:02 AM, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

No rank.  Is that an enlisted’s uniform?

Yes. You can tell by the collar brass.

15 hours ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

is it BEER:30 yet ? 

relly do not care for scotch , maybe a mason jar of white lightin' 

CB :wacko:

If'n it's the stuff Copperhead Joe gets, get a gallon for me.

Tonight, I think I will also.  A dear friend suffered a heart attack and passed away last week.  And, it’s finally starting to bother me.

1 hour ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Did the bottle of Scotch open you?

All things in moderation. It took me decades to learn that. ;)

Archived