SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PF Single Loop Hand Carved Holsters

For sale are a right- and left-hand strong side holster(s). These holsters were the prototype for a pair of holsters I made for myself.  Each holster has a veg tanned lining that is hand sewn to the veg tanned body of the holster. Only Hermann Oak leather was used. The holsters are hand carved and antiqued. The single loop is approximately 15/16” wide. The holsters are finished in a medium brown finish with a wax finish. The holsters are shown with a 4 5/8” Ruger New Vaquero. The Ruger New Vaquero(s) are NOT part of this sale but are shown for fit ONLY. A 5 ½” Ruger New Vaquero will fit, but the end of the barrel is right at the end of the holster. These holsters are new and have never been used. These holsters fit on a standard 2 ½” belt, shown in a picture for how they sit on the belt (the belt is NOT part of this sale).

I am selling the left and right strong side holsters (ONLY) for $185 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

First, I’ll take it, here on the wire, gets it.

Questions? PM me for a fast response.

Thanks for looking.

J. J. Longley SASS 38655

IMG_2289.jpeg

IMG_2279.jpeg

IMG_2278.jpeg

IMG_2280.jpeg

Really nice looking pair of holsters.  Great work!  

How did you make the opening so it accepts the Rugers without distorting?  Asking because drawing and re-holstering are important to me for speed.

They look great!

Archived