SASS Wire Forum

Wild West Point CAS at Lisbon, Ohio! Sunday Nov. 8, 2020

Slow Mo Dern

Wild Wild West Point Last Match of the Year!

November 8, 2020

Howdy!

Blue Eyed Bob and that Wild West Point Crew are preparing the West Point Range for “the last cowboy shoot of the season if the weather permits!”

Sunday November 8, 2020 will be the date for the “brave and crazy” to come to West Point and “shoot’em up one last time!”

The match starts at 10:00 am.

Hopefully, Indian summer will have started for us. 

Be safe and bring any PPE you may need.

We hope to see you there!

Howdy!

The weather is lookin' pretty good for this comin' Sunday at Wild West Point! 

Howdy Moe , just a heads up I won't be shooting the next 8 weeks or so. I  will be having knee surgery and will be hobbling around for a while . Hope to be back ASAP . See you when I can . 

On 11/5/2020 at 11:16 AM, TJ Law Dog said:

Howdy Moe , just a heads up I won't be shooting the next 8 weeks or so. I  will be having knee surgery and will be hobbling around for a while . Hope to be back ASAP . See you when I can . 

Good Luck TJ.

Thanks Mike I'll see you hopefully December Indoors .

On 11/5/2020 at 11:16 AM, TJ Law Dog said:

Hey, T.J!

Good luck with that knee surgery and we all hope everything comes out all right!

One has to have good knees to chase elk and bear up an' down all those mountains!  :lol:

All the best from me, the Shenango River Rats, and the Lake Park Raiders!  

We'll be thinking of you!  

Howdy!

The weather report is in:

No rain is predicted -- 56 degrees in the morning with a high of 74 degrees in the afternoon.  It's lookin' pretty good!

Mo

Archived