SASS Wire Forum

The boy and his shovel

Sedalia Dave

yup - just natural selection weeding out the population we dont want to procreate - i think he learned well and will have great offspring but i wonder at those observing and question his parents [ what ? no advice?] 

I told someone once that if I ever ran for political office, I would focus on children, being they are our future.

My campaign slogan would be " A mop for every girl, and a shovel for every boy."

I was working on a jingle, but I have a short attention span.

Looks like we have another up and coming  DemocRat  ! 

7 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Then how did Lumpy Grits get his name?  :huh:

Lumpy got his name from a Waffle House in Casa Grand AZ that served him lumpy grits. It is no longer open.

kR

PS it is the only WH that I ever heard of that served lumpy grits.

one of my favorite breakfasts of all time was a waffle house in nashville - the record of inspections said i should not have eaten there , but the folks working there , when we were there , made me quite comfortable eating what they served  , we returned a number of years in succession to enjoy the service and the foods - did not eat grits but i suspect they would have been fine , if they had not cancelled that shoot [a sporting clays event] i would still be doing it and still be eating there , 

Archived