SASS Wire Forum

Miroku 73 lever spring

Realtree

12 hours ago, Realtree said:

No, it's broken.  I already took it out and it is in two pieces.  Duct tape?  

Baling wire is a better choice. :lol: If it was an AK, then barbed wire would be a better choice. Duct tape is best reserved for reconditioning HiPoints.

Good to hear you found a source for parts.

I'm just replying to put this thread in my history should I need the same source.

I've heard nothing but good things about the Browning (Winchester is a Browning brand) repair shop in Arnold Missouri.  Local people drive there with their problem gun and, if they can,  fix it on the spot or have you come back in a few hours.  (But these were old stories. I don't know if they still can provide this kind of service.)  A owner of a large gunshop just last week was talking about warranty repair and put the Arnold facility at the top of his list.  In our own experience,   I needed parts for my Miroku 73.  Mary called and the lady on the phone walked back and bagged up the parts while talking on the phone.  We had them in a couple of days.

I received the springs within 3 days, tuned one slightly with a nice polish, installed it and my Winchester is back up and runnin' with no down time.  Next up, the Ides of Marvember, the FL State Championships in just a couple weeks!!!!!!    Woo Hoo!!!!!

Archived