SASS Wire Forum

2020 Landrun

Doc Hurd #12379

Doc.

I enjoyed shooting with you and the rest of posse 4.  Great shoot, as always.

Irish Tom.

6 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

I watched some video and picked out Kan Do Ken and Jackie Diamond on that posse.

That was Posse 5.  We also had a blast.  Land Run was great as always!

8 hours ago, Doc Hurd #12379 said:

Thank you to everyone involved in putting on another great land run event.  Thank you for your persistence and determination to make this event happen again and to make it one of the best.

Doc

Yes, Doc, I agree.  Just an exceptional match and host.

What some on the Wire might not know is that OKC had major ice storm just before Land Run.  Half the city lacked power and tree limbs blocked roads.  The Territorial Marshalls had just one day to clear the roads on their range.  During the match the range lost power one afternoon though it did not halt the match.  The ladies handling registration both lacked power at their residences but came and served anyway.  Hosting a major match is always challenging and the Marshalls overcame a last minute challenge quite well.

I too enjoyed the match and was gratified I placed.

20 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Ive not seen a hat video from the RO before only from shooters.  There was too much movement with him looking around.  Stopped watching it.

Land Run  2020 just plain fantastic. Thanks to all involved in putting on another great match.

Congratulations to all the winners especially my Son Lead Finger, Hells Comin, Rowdy Lane, Con Conagher, Oklahoma Dee, Rattlesnake Slim and all the other guys & gals on Posse #2.

And  also my better half Sly Puppy who took 1st Pl. in Grand Dame category.

I guess I should add myself also: 3rd Pl. El Patron

See yah all again in April 2021.

Ditto to all the above... It was a Great Match and we had a Blast!!!

Too many to name em all, so just Thanks to Everyone involved in putting it on!

And Posse 20 was a Hoot! :D

A great big thank you to Missouri Mae and Flat Top Oakie. It was a very great & fantstic shoot. Very well organized.  Wishing you the very best and see yah in April 2021.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

Posse 5 was a lot of fun to shoot with even though I broke an extractor on my 73 on the very next stage after this stage it was sure a great time, thanks for posting Ozark Shark! SCJ

Archived