SASS Wire Forum

Matt Black southwest Regional

Hells Comin

Dylan,

Great job and congratulations on the overall win at Land Run 2020.  It was great to see you and hopefully we see you at Winter Range 2021.

Lead Finger 

Incredible shoot Dylan.  Congratulations to you.  What a tough crowd!!!  Appreciate your friendship. 

Yo-Ho-De-O Matt Black; Good to see you again pilgrim.  See yah at Winter Range. And Congratulations.

Way to go Dylan, Congratulations !!!!!

Ya know, you really haven't changed that much over the Years...

You're still taking home the Gold 867413294_Boys-Buckaroo_0120copy.jpg.f6266f733d01dfd7ef379641da460351.jpg       :D

I had the pleasure of watching this fine young man shoot the match and also work hard making sure we ran our posse smoothly, he is amazing to watch shoot this sport, i am continually asking my self how and the hell he beats me by 4 secs a stage and i still cant figure it out, he is only in like second gear and moves like syrup smooth. He has come a long way and has truly shown us an amazing talent you can achieve with hard work, my hat is off to him. I encourage all to watch him when you get the chance, it will definately open your eyes to how it should be done....Congrats Buddy!!

Archived